Does it make you feel annoyed? Or Does the router deliver weak network signals? Well, I’m talking about one of the most, perhaps the most effective communication bridges that allow us to contact and fulfill our online demands for every single second. You may agree with me when most of the routers give a poor performance and make you feel more agony. So, what’s the permanent solution to get rid of this network connectivity device problem?
For this reply, I researched and found that the proven solution is the best Asus router that offers a wide range of network coverage and gives you the best performance with seamless security. In this article, I will share all the best quality Asus routers according to its performance and other core aspects.
Are Asus Routers Any Good?
Asus routers are one of the leading Wi-Fi wireless devices among the best in the business. Also, it’s the most popular wireless device for gaming houses. The reason behind being the best quality router is an excellent performer and reliable to use. Also, it offers affordable price tags with superior performance and delivers a bufferless speed for the gaming environment. It’s a suitable and excellent value adder device for internet browsing applications.
Table Of Content:
If you’re having time-shortage to read the entire content, you may choose your desired context through these shortlists and drill into deep.
- 7 Best Asus Router Reviews 2020
- 1. Asus Wireless-ac1700 Dual Band Gigabit Router
- 2. Asus RT-AC66U B1 AC1750 Dual-band Wi-Fi Router
- 3. Asus Ac1900 Dual Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router With Mu-Mimo
- 4. Asus Rt-AX56U AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Dual-band Wi-Fi Router
- 5. ASUS RT-AC1900 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
- 6. ASUS RT-AX88U AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
- 7. Asus Gaming Router Tri-band Wi-Fi (Up To 5334 Mbps) For Vr & 4k Streaming
- What To Consider Before Buying An Asus Router?
- Why Should You Buy an Asus router
- Frequently Asked Questions
To get a better idea and a clear view of the performance, you may choose the best router devices from this comparison chart.
Asus Wireless-ac1700 Dual Band Gigabit Router
Asus RT-AC66U B1 AC1750 Dual-band Wi-Fi Router
Asus Ac1900 Dual Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router With Mu-Mimo
Asus Rt-AX56U AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Dual-band Wi-Fi Router
ASUS RT-AC1900 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
ASUS RT-AX88U AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
Asus Gaming Router Tri-band Wi-Fi (Up To 5334 Mbps) For Vr & 4k Streaming
7 Best Asus Router Reviews 2020
Undoubtedly, smart people are always consistent with updating gadgets and equipment to fulfill their necessities through a moment. And the Asus routers are one of the best Netgear for smart home and gaming private networks that offer you a wide range of network coverage, bufferless browsing, and excellent protection. For this reason, I’ve added the best quality Asus routers are the following:
1. Asus Wireless-ac1700 Dual Band Gigabit Router
In the first place, the Asus Wireless-AC1700 dual-band gigabit router developed with some unique attributes that offer great value and performance within a low-budget. Therefore, it’s the best budget Asus router with a massive range of connectivity offers. It is compatible with operating systems such as Windows, Mac OsX, Android, Linux, and more.
It’s designed with a Quad-core ARM Cortex A7 processor with 256MB ram that supports Wi-Fi and USB applications to handle heavy traffic simultaneously and offer multitasking at the same time. Its Mu-Mimo advanced technology helps to make communication between a Wi-Fi router and multiple devices simultaneously. Also, the router can transfer data at 1700 Mbps speed, which offers you bufferless gaming.
Its dual-band data system transmits 2.4GHz data at 400 Mbps and 5GHz at 1300 Mbps.
Also, the built-in Airadar Beamforming technology offers more reliable coverage with four dedicated antennas. It allows you to set up your network, manage usage, and send you notifications about any unethical operation through the ASUS router app.
Asus Wireless-ac1700 Features:
- It offers to associate with all major operating systems, including Windows, Mac Os, Linux, Android, etc.
- This ASUS router developed with high-quality Quad-Core processors featuring 256MB of ram and that offer you multitasking and heavy traffic handling simultaneously.
- Its advanced Mu-Mimo technology assists in managing secure communication for Wi-Fi router and endpoint devices.
- This router device can send data up to 1700 Mbps speed and give you an excellent opportunity to enjoy bufferless browsing or gaming.
- Its user-friendly app helps you control, manage usage, and offer security notification for real experience usage.
2. Asus RT-AC66U B1 AC1750 Dual-band Wi-Fi Router
Asus RT-AC66U B1 Ac1750 Dual-band Wi-Fi Router offers to expand network coverage area to more than 3000 square feet in the second position. That is the reason why it’s one of the best Asus router for a large home. It is consistent with all major operating systems such as Mac Os X or higher, most of the Windows versions, Linux, Android, etc.
This dual-core processor featuring the Asus RT-AC66U B1 Wi-Fi router can detect and eliminate the compatible devices dropout. It delivers 2.4GHz, and 5GHz dual-band speed at up to 450Mbps and 1300Mbps offer to complete basic tasks and playing online games simultaneously. Built-in multiple USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports offer you printing sharing throughout the entire network and allow the remote files access with AiCloud support, respectively.
Its AiProtection technology sponsored by Trend Micro offers you advanced parental controls, detects malicious addresses and potential weakness, including user data access alongside vulnerable issues at the operating system. Also, the smart design powerful Asus router app helps you regulate the whole set up, SPI intrusion detection, DoS protection, and manage vulnerable network issues efficiently.
Asus RT-AC66U Features:
- This Asus RT-AC66U Wi-Fi router device offers a 3000 square feet area coverage support that gives you powerful network signals all over the home.
- It is mostly compatible with all the major Windows operating systems side by side Linux, Mac Os X.
- Its Dual-core processor allows eliminating the consistent applications dropout.
- Dual-band technology with 2.4GHz and 5GHz speed can transmit total data up to 1750Mbps.
- Its built-in app and AiProtection technology secure your devices, applications from any vulnerable network issues and offer you to control the entire system smoothly.
3. Asus Ac1900 Dual Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router With Mu-Mimo
In the third position, Asus RT-AC68U AC1900 Dual Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router with extended coverage feature offers to expand the network for 2300 square feet. This Asus router is capable of delivering smooth 4K HD video streaming, provides crystal clear VoIP calls and bufferless online gaming. That’s why it’s one of the best asus routers for streaming.
This Dual-core featuring Asus router compatible with many network layer protocols such as IEEE 802, 11a, IEEE 802; 11B, IEEE 802; 11G, IEEE 802; 11N, IEEE 802; 11AC, IPv4, IPv6. This Asus routers advanced dual-band technology delivers up to 1900 Mbps wireless data through 2.4GHz at 600 Mbps and 5GHz at 1300 Mbps speeds. With innovative Aimesh technology, it can connect with multiple Asus routers that offer enhanced and stable network signals ranging from the kitchen to your lawn.
It’s adaptive 2 different USB 3.0, and USB 2.0 ports offer to connect with printers, external storage devices, or other 3G/4G devices to your Asus router. Also, the AiRadar with fine-tuning technology confirms the application’s extended network coverage, increases the data speed, and repeatedly enhances network stability. The Trend Micro sponsored AiProtection technology offers you protection against vulnerable issues and malicious site blocking. Its user-friendly app allows you to control the whole router system smoothly.
Asus RT-AC68U Features:
- This Innovative Asus router is capable of maintaining a 2300 square feet network coverage area.
- It offers you to enjoy 4K video streaming, clear VoIP calls, and uninterrupted online gaming.
- Compatible to work with many network layer systems, including IPv4, IPv6, and more.
- It’s multiple USB ports allow it to connect with external devices, printers, dongles and offer to use those applications smoothly.
- AiProtection system gives protection against all types of malicious site blocking and vulnerability issues.
4. Asus Rt-AX56U AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Dual-band Wi-Fi Router
Asus Rt-AX56U AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Dual-band Wi-Fi Router is an innovative routing system that offers seamless data transition capacity and efficiency for the fourth pick. Also, the device is known as the best value asus router according to its performance. The reason behind getting more accessible to the user is advanced Mu-Mimo and OFDMA technology that offers enhanced Wi-Fi signal range and network coverage options throughout the home.
It’s AiMesh smart features offer you to bring entire-home space into a reliable Wi-Fi network coverage through multiple Asus routers installation. This dual-band Wi-Fi router offers a total network speed of about 1800 Mbps, allocated 574Mbps on the 2.4GHz band, and 1201Mbps on the 5GHz group.
Its built-in automated Target Wake Time technology offers a pre-assigned interval for devices during the data transmission, reducing power consumption and improving battery life up to 7 times. Integrated high-standard AiProtection by Trend Micro technology allows automatic block for security threats to all of your smart devices. Its programmable app helps you manage the whole set up, parental controls, and security notifications.
Asus Rt-AX56U AX1800 Features:
- It’s Mu-Mimo, and OFDMA technology helps increase your whole-house network signals and offer you bufferless gaming and live streaming.
- The AiMesh technologies offer to create your entire home Wi-Fi zone by adding another Asus router combination.
- This dual-band router allows it to transmit a total amount of 1800 Mbps data.
- Its AiProtection system can block any suspicious security threat for all of your smart devices.
- Its smart app helps you to control and manage the whole system just with a one-tap.
5. ASUS RT-AC1900 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
In the fifth spot, ASUS RT-AC1900 Dual Band Wi-Fi Netgear is one of the best Wi-Fi router for home use. It’s consistent with some significant network layer systems that give you a massive opportunity to use the router for most of your smart devices. This Netgear is much affordable and useful rather than some self-proclaimed router in the business. It offers you to make your specific home zone under Wi-Fi network coverage.
Integrated dual-core processors offer you high values and responsive performance, including super-fast data transmission. Its dual-band data mechanism can deliver a total of up to 1900 Mbps, which is three times faster performance than 802.11n routers. This ASUS RT-AC1900 routers 3 external detachable antennae offers you an excellent coverage range and strong network signals to play online games or enjoy your subscription series.
Its advanced AiCloud personal storage technology offers you access, share, sync, and stream your data while you’re far away from home. It also allows you to connect with relevant compatible routers to create a personal cloud server for friends and family. It mostly works with a wide range of Operating systems, including Linux Kernel, Windows, Mac Os x, etc.
Asus Rt-AX56U AX1800 Features:
- It’s compatible with most network layer systems that offer you to use the router with every device.
- It is developed with a Dual-core processor that offers you great value with adequate performance.
- The Asus router’s dual-band data system can deliver the highest number of data at 1900 Mbps speed.
- Included 3 external detachable antennas offer you to cover the most of your home radius and give you an excellent internet browsing service.
- Its AiCloud allows you to upload your data, videos and give you access while you’re far away from home.
6. ASUS RT-AX88U AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
For the sixth position, the ASUS RT-AX88U AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Netgear is the best asus router that offers you significant network coverage alongside excellent performance. It’s compatible with the Asus AiMesh Wi-Fi technology to bring the whole house into the router’s coverage. For this reason, this ASUS RT-AX88U device is one of the best asus router for aimesh. This router offers collaboration with most of the windows and Mac operating systems.
This revolutionary ultra-fast Wi-Fi router can deliver a total amount of 6000 Mbps for data transmission. This Asus router included 4 powerful antennas and 8 LAN ports that provide you to use the device with more clients seamlessly. Target Wake Time technology helps reach the router device at sleep mode due to router signals inactivity. The adjustable QoS prioritizes game packets allows it to play online games smoothly.
The integrated Wtfast applications also manage the fast and secure path for gaming devices and game servers to minimize game pink and lag. Its adaptive OFDMA and Mu-Mimo technology offers to increase signal range and network coverage to control traffic-density through sub-channels. The Trend Micro sponsored AiProtection technology offers automatic regular updates to secure your device and protect from vulnerability.
Asus Rt-AX56U AX1800 Wi-Fi Features:
- This Asus Netgear is consistent with AiMesh Wi-Fi technology that offers you to create your entire home with internet coverage.
- It consistently works with most operating systems such as Mac Os, Windows, Linux, etc.
- This ultra-fast Asus Wi-Fi routers offer it to deliver data at 6000Mbps speed.
- It’s 4 powerful antennas and 8 Ethernet ports offer it to support more clients at a time.
- Adaptive AiProtection technology helps to keep the routers and connected devices secure from security threats.
7. Asus Gaming Router Tri-band Wi-Fi (Up To 5334 Mbps) For Vr & 4k Streaming
Finally, the ASUS Gaming Router Tri-band Wi-Fi for VR and 4K streaming is mainly designed to support gaming networks. The ROG game dashboard offers you access to the Game IPS, Game Boost, and the WTFast Gamers Private Network to optimize its low ping time gaming servers. For this reason, this asus router is also known as the best asus router for gaming to private gamer networks. Its built-in VPN fusion allows it to run a VPN and local internet connection simultaneously. And this is the reason behind being the best asus router.
Its integrated 64bit Quad-Core processor offers passing data through 8-ports and multiple USB 3.0 to optimize network traffic alongside connectivity speeds. Its Mu-Mimo technology helps to increase router signals and coverage up to 5000 square feet. This powerful gaming router device delivers data at 5334 Mbps speed across the prioritized ports.
Its tri-band data transmit system offers to grab one of the two 5GHz bands for gaming devices and other devices to pick the second 5GHz band. Adaptive AiMesh technology helps to upgrade your device firmware easily. It is compatible with other Asus routers that offer you a compelling and reliable network system for the entire house. Also, Trend Micro sponsored Game IPS to ensure the advanced protection for your private gaming network from external attacks and vulnerability issues.
Asus Gaming Router Tri-band Features:
- It’s WTFast Gamers Private Network offers you to improve the low ping gaming servers timing.
- The Mu-Mimo technology offers you to increase the router network signals to cover 5000 square feet area.
- It offers you to deliver an ultra-fast data transition speed at the value of 5334 Mbps.
- The adjustable AiMesh Technology helps you connect with other compatible Asus routers and bring your entire home under this authoritative network coverage.
- It’s integrated Game IPS system confirms you to protect your router and connected device from external attacks.
What To Consider Before Buying An Asus Router?
It’s obvious to consider some significant features and working-capability of the Asus routers that are committed to giving you the best performance. So, let’s check those crucial aspects that you must review and understand before buying the Asus router.
Before buying the best asus router, price is a common fact to consider. When I say: to get the best quality products, you’ve to pay the best price. The majority of the asus router is developed with powerful ingredients and demandable technology capable of delivering the best performance. So, you’ve to think about the performance according to the router price.
Asus router is designed for compatibility with different devices and network systems to work for every device. For this reason, the Asus router is compatible with all the secure and reliable operating systems, including Mac Os X, Windows, Linux, Kernel, etc. It is also consistent with a different network-layer system such as IPv4, IPv4, etc. So, before buying a great Asus router device, you’ve to ensure Netgear compatible capacity.
Processor and Data Transfer Speed
All the best quality Asus routers are designed with different processor systems that offer you high performance. Also, the data transfer rate depends on a good quality processor that helps process the data and transition data to connected devices with the help of powerful antenna and LAN ports. So, it’s an important aspect to check before buying an Asus router.
Network Coverage Area
It is important to realize that a high-standard Asus router developed to help you with using the device smoothly despite being a long-distance presence from the device seamlessly. A couple of powerful Asus routers offer coverage of 5000 to 6000 square feet in long-distance areas. So, you’ve to consider the Asus router network coverage range before buying the device.
AiMesh compatibility helps to create connections with another compatible Asus router that increase the network coverage area and offer you to use the device from any corner or rooftop. So, it’s a great feature to justify before purchasing the Asus router.
Another important aspect that gives you credibility on the network you want to buy. Most of the Asus routers add security applications to use the device without facing any uneven blocks, malicious threats, and other vulnerable issues. So, you’ve to confirm the security of the device usage before buying it.
All the best quality Asus routers developed user-friendly apps that offer to set up, control the device, upgrade the system firmware, and protect the router, connected devices from security threats and vulnerable issues. So, before buying the router, you’ve checked the app’s activity.
Why Should You Buy an Asus router
The reasons behind buying an Asus router define the precondition of your necessity. So, let’s jump into it and discover how it can make possible your needs.
- Asus router developed with a high-quality processor unit, including adaptive USB and LAN ports, to deliver exceptional performance and support many clients at a time.
- Adaptive technology like Mu-Mimo and OFDMA offer you to increase the entire home network signals through the adjustable antenna and provide network coverage for every inch of your biggest house.
- Its AiCloud storage system allows you to store your files, data, videos with accessing permission, and AiProtection technology help to protect connected devices from external attacks and give protection to the entire system.
- Consistent AiMesh technology helps you bring the whole-house under authoritative Wi-Fi network coverage through connection with another compatible Asus router.
- Its user-friendly apps help you control the entire router system and protect the connected devices from malicious attacks and vulnerable issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before buying a robust and reliable Asus router, you may have some questions to acquire some information. For this reason, I just added some common questions that may help you to unknown facts.
Is Asus AiCloud secure?
Ans: Over a while, ASUS also developed its personal storage to secure user data. Sometimes, it shows up some lacking, but now it’s getting more secure by adding more security.
What is the newest Asus router?
Ans: There are some best quality Asus Wi-Fi routers newly launched at affordable prices and delivers excellent performance are given below:
- Asus ROG Rapture GT-AC5300.
- Asus RT-AX88U.
- Asus Rt-ax56u Ax1800
- Asus RT-AC1900.
- Asus Wireless-ac1700
- Asus RT-AC86U.
- Asus RT-AC66U.
- Asus RT-AC51U.
- Asus Lyra Trio (AC1750)
How do I access my Asus router?
Ans: Most of the ASUS routers give access for user login with convenient procedures.
- First, you need to launch your internet browser and type the default internet protocol of 192.168.1.1 to your browser address bar.
- After that, the login user interface will appear and fill both of the username and password fields with the admin value.
- And, hit the login button. Now, you are redirecting into a configuration page of the ASUS router.
What is my Asus router username and password?
Ans: Most Wi-Fi wireless devices, including the ASUS routers, also used admin as the default username and password for login procedures.
What is ASUS default password?
Ans: For the login to the ASUS router dashboard, it gives access to the default password admin.
As can be seen, all of the above-described 7 best asus router deliver a significant performance to enjoy bufferless streaming or playing online games. These powerful Asus routers offer you an enormous number of usage opportunities with all the useful attributes that keep your smart applications and devices secure. So, you can try the best quality Asus router with affordable price tags.
If you want to get clarified and request to suggest you the best routers, I’ll recommend you to choose between Asus Rt-AX56U AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 dual-band Wi-Fi router and Asus gaming router tri-band Wi-Fi for Vr and 4k Streaming. The reason behind selecting these 2 Asus routers is offering similar amenities for network coverage area, multi-functionality for enhanced performance, and best compatibility to support most of the operating system.